Beginning in Spring 2021, The GreenHouse will award scholarship(s) to GreenHouse Graduate(s) each spring, selected based on the criteria below. Scholarships will range from $250 to $500 and the number to be dispersed will depend upon funding. The due date to apply for this current scholarship is March 31, 2022.
1. You must be either:
a. A current high school senior or its equivalent, with a graduation date in the current academic year, or
b. A current college or vocational school student who is continuing their education and meets the rest of the requirements
2. You must show enrollment verification for additional education at an accredited institution (college or vocational training)
3. You must be in good academic standing and provide your school transcript
4. You must have lived in one of the GreenHouse apartment complexes for at least one year (River Garden, American River Village, Natomas Court, or River Walk Villas Apartments)
5. You must have participated in GreenHouse programs regularly over the span of at least one school year (not including volunteering)
6. Optional: Provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach, or youth leader not affiliated with The GreenHouse
● Meets the eligibility requirements
● Essay response to questions
● Years of participation in GreenHouse programs and/or semesters volunteering at The GreenHouse will be weighed as part of selection criteria
To apply, please fill out and return the attached application. Applications must be received by March 31, 2022. They can be emailed to Rachel Timms (GreenHouse Board Member) at email@example.com, delivered to The GreenHouse office, or mailed to The GreenHouse, PO Box 348138, Sacramento CA 95834.